In support of our community and our customers, we are complying with the guidelines from the State of Florida, as well as guidelines from the CDC and other state and local health officials.
Our compliance with the Florida guidelines include:
- Limiting the restaurant seating capacity.
- Making sure that tables are at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
Additionally, our staff is following CDC best practices for food preparation and there continues to be no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted via food. We are thoroughly cleaning all kitchen surfaces, tables, chairs, door handles, and bathrooms. Maintaining guest health is of utmost importance to us. We are committed to offering you a safe, healthy environment.
From the onset of this situation, we have strictly followed all CDC and WHO advice. Our preparedness plan reflects the most up-to-date advice from these sources.
- All food preparers are thoroughly washing hands, keeping arms clean, following cleaning procedures with >20 seconds rinsed under warm water.
- We have further increased the frequency and extent of cleaning our kitchen surfaces, dining area, and bathrooms, paying extra attention to tables, chairs, and door handles.
- We do not have any cases of COVID-19 amongst our employees or guests, and have a policy in place mandating that any employee who feels unwell stay home.
- If you prefer to eat at home, we have you covered. We offer online ordering and delivery through DoorDash and UberEats.